Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023: If your dream is to get success by working in Indian Navy, then there is a good news for you that ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR HQ of Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of 362 tradesman posts.
Any permanent resident of India can participate in the recruitment process of this post, what should be your qualification for this post, we will talk further in this post,
At present, for your information, let us tell you that its application process will start from 26 August 2023 and will continue till 5 pm on 25 September 2023.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Authority Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Tradesman Mate|
|Total Posts||362 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start Date||26 August 2023|
|Application Last Date||25 September 2023|
|Job Place||HQ Andaman & Nicobar|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Post – Category Vise
A total of 362 candidates will be given jobs in this recruitment process, out of which 97 posts for OBC, 26 posts for SC and ST respectively, 35 posts for EWS and 151 posts for UR are included.
|Category||No. of Posts|
Some Important Information
To participate in this recruitment process, the age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years
Along with this, it is mandatory for the candidate to have passed 10th and it is also mandatory to have a certificate in the relevant trade from any recognized ITI institute.
There is no application fee to participate in its recruitment process.
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 25 Years
Exam Pattern and Selection Process
A total of 75 questions are asked in its recruitment exam, out of which 25 questions of General English, 25 questions of Numerical Aptitude and 25 questions of General intelligence, Reasoning are asked.
|General intelligence, Reasoning||25|
With this, if we talk about its selection process, then there is document verification first, then merit list, medical test and finally written examination is taken, if the candidate passes all the stages then only they are considered eligible.
- Document Verification
- Merit List
- Medical Examination
- Written Examination
How to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in/
- In the homepage, you will get a section of Indian navy bharti.
- Where, you will see a button with anchored Register Now.
- Click on that Register Now button and fill all the details carefully.
- After completing the Registration process, you will get Registration number and password in you email as well as in you display.
- Than, click on Apply online
- Than, fill all the qualification details and all the important details which are being asked.
- Upload all the important document and submit.
- take a print and keep it safe.